Friday, September 16, 2005

Mile A Minute


I haven't done much knitting or crocheting in the last little while. Work has been extremely busy and I've been doing 7 am to 6 pm days and even worked my day off this week. By the time I get home doing anything other than having something to eat, a shower and going to bed just seems like too much effort.

I was on a major clean-up campaign of my stash room aka the spare bedroom. The stash had really taken over a major part of the room so I decided that MAM afghans would be the answer. I started this one a couple weeks ago but only have 5 of the eight strips done so far. The picture is crappy and doesn't show the design and it isn't blocked yet.....and right now I don't even care that much! I lifted something the other day that I shouldn't have and my arm is a bit sore so I decided maybe giving it a rest from crochet might be the answer. Knitting doesn't seem to bother it so I pulled out a pair of socks that I started while on vacation last night.

1 comment: