Thursday, November 03, 2005

Hawaiian Lei

This is the Sock of the Month Club sock from theKnitter.com for September 2005 and I love it. It's called Hawaiian Leis designed by Adrienne Fong and the yarn is Trekking XXL in color number 106 called Pastel. I really like Trekking XXL yarn and this colorway is gorgeous although I'm part way into the second sock and still can't see that there is any repeat. The pattern looks really difficult but was quite easy to do. I do have to admit that I cheated and turned the heel in my own way instead of following the pattern though. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nikki in Niagara said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

hi deb!

glad that you are enjoying the pattern. there is a repeat in the yarn but it is sooooo long, that this yarn will probably always make fraternal socks!

it's coming out too cute! 8}

adrienne in the bellybutton of california
(and yes! it's MY sock!)