Saturday, August 19, 2006

Chain of hearts



I kind of got back into crocheting when I finished my pineapple tablecloth so I decided to finish this Chain of Hearts tablecloth I started about 6 years ago as a tester for the pattern. The original idea was to use up all the odds and ends of balls of thread I had hanging around but now I'm not so sure I like the look. I started it for my old kitchen table that was considerably smaller than the one I have now but I'm about 1/2 way done so I guess I'll keep going! There's still about 4 banana boxes full of thread upstairs that needs something done with it. My obsession before sock yarn was thread!

4 comments:

Nikki in Niagara said...

Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love it!! I had two garbage bags full of thread I sold at a garage sale, now I wish I hadn't ... sigh...

Anonymous said...

I love it...finish it off...you will treasure it later:)

Lizardknits said...

The chain on hearts tablecloth is gorgeous! Is the pattern available? I've got a couple of laundry baskets full of leftover crochet thread. This would be perfect.

Anonymous said...

I found this patter. It is in Crochet Magazine July 2002.
Katherine in Missouri