Sunday, October 10, 2010

Long time gone

Wow I hadn't realized it had been so long since I posted here. With lots of therapy and a lifestyle change I've been able to get the pain in my shoulder under control. I discovered a great chiropractor that was able to relieve the tension in my neck and found that if I build the muscles in my shoulders and upper arm it really takes the pressure off the torn ligament resulting in much less pain.

I have a new job that is mostly office work so I don't have the heavy lifting to do anymore. I still knit and crochet but not obsessively like before. Right now I'm making 150 pineapple sachets for my daughters upcoming wedding. I'm up to 75 now and the good news is I have the pattern memorized. The bad news is that I am so sick of pineapples I don't care if I ever see another one!

No comments: