Sunday, January 14, 2007

More Country Jacquards

I finished Jane's socks with the Kroy Country Jacquard yarn and discovered that after making 3 pairs of socks with this colorway I have enough leftovers to complete a pair for myself. As much as I'm sick of this yarn now, I've cast on a pair for myself that are just plain knitting so they'll make a good take-a-long project and use up the little balls of this yarn that I have sitting around. Now all I have to do is dream up a project for all the other little balls I have in my leftovers basket.

We're expecting a major winter storm here so maybe I'll get snowed in and not have to go to work tomorrow! A whole day for knitting! Not likely to happen but I can dream.

1 comment:

Retired and Loving It said...

Hi Deb
I'm an interested Northern Ontario Fan...your wishes for a 'snow day' are often echoed by my three daughters who are teachers in the Muskoka's. I am a retired teacher..I feel your pain but you need to know that with retirement comes no worries about snowdays.
Happy knitting.